Saturday, March 24, 2012

I forgot I had this thing...

...but I realized today that I was wasting good rants on Facebook replies or not fully expressing myself through 140 character tweets since my manner of speaking tends to the the opposite of terse.

And I don't want to bogart the Reanimators Podcast blog with my own musings so I'm going to semi-revive this blog.

Quick update for any of my handful of readers who aren't also on my Facebook or Twitter (which is probably no one): I spent another year on the road and in 2011 worked in New Mexico on my first film "Green Lantern", then took off some time and went to Texas to work on my car before heading back to Europe to animate first person weapons on "Battlefield 3". Now I'm back in the US; Los Angeles in particular and have taken a full time job at EA, working on the next Medal of Honor game. Now that we're all caught up, I'll post my first rant seperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment